...Really was, for a change.
About ten days ago I bought a job lot of old lenses and photographic stuff for about £24 including P&P. It finally arrived tonight while I was out (thank you, MyHermes, the world's worst and slowest couriers), and contains a staggering amount of stuff for the money, all in very good condition:
- Chinon 135/2.8 with M42 T-mount (not the world's most useful fitting, but the T-mount can be swapped for most SLRs including modern ones for a couple of quid), caps, and case.
- Optomax 200/4.5, same bat mount, caps, and case, boxed
- Pentacon 30/3.5, M42 screw, with caps
- Helios 58/2.0, M42 screw, with caps
- Jessop optical slide viewer, M42 T-mount with box and instructions
- A x2-x3 teleconverter, M42
- Four filters including a 72mm polarizer
- Set of M42 extension tubes (probably fairly worthless)
- and various odds and ends including a box of flash bulbs, a bulb type flash that unfortunately uses different bulbs, two fairly crap electronic flashes, a large photo-viewing magnifier I'll probably keep for myself, and a pneumatic cable release.
Now all I have to do is write up the ebay listings...