ffutures: (Default)
[personal profile] ffutures
This is an offer of material for Pirate Borg, an offshoot of the Mork Borg rules focusing on pirates. The main Pirate Borg rulebook was in a 2025 offer, the rest is new.

https://bundleofholding.com/presents/PirateBorg

  

In 2025 I said "It's a popular system, but my eyes and brain have a lot of trouble coping with the typography and layout this company prefers, to the point of getting a headache if I look at some pages too long, and I don't think it's for me. Those of you with less tired eyes ought to find a reasonably comprehensive system with a fair amount of potential." Unfortunately this still applies - my sight is not improving and the combination of garish colours and weird layout makes a lot of this material physically painful for me to read.

I went on to say "The price seems reasonable, but as always check what you actually want - if you already have some of this material it may be cheaper to get anything else you want as you need it, rather than buying the whole bundle."  Again, this may still apply.

September 2026

S M T W T F S
  12345
6 78 9101112
13 141516171819
20 21222324 2526
27282930   

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 06:15 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios